For the protection of our patients, we have implemented the following procedures in our clinic:
Limited Appointment Scheduling – in order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by our local authority.
Fever Free Environment – Temperatures will be taken upon entering the clinic of all patients, staff, and the doctor. Anyone with 99.5 degrees or higher will be kindly asked to reschedule. Anyone who is taking a fever-reducing medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen will be asked to reschedule once the medication is clear from their system so we can be sure of an accurate temperature reading.
Pre-Screening Questionnaire – We will continue to ask any patient with upper respiratory symptoms to reschedule their appointment until they have been asymptomatic for 3 days or have a negative COVID-19 test.
Face Covering – We are requiring everyone entering our clinic to wear some type of facial covering or mask.
Wash hands and sanitize – Upon entering the office, everyone will be asked to either wash or sanitize their hands.
All Vision Source staff with direct patient contact will be required to wear a mask.
Social Distancing – We are limiting the number of patients in our office and are asking, when possible, only the patient enters our clinic for their visit.
When scheduling patients, we will be:
- Asking them if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. In those cases, we will postpone seeing the patient unless emergent.
- We will ask if they have any current symptoms of COVID-19.
- They will be notified that upon arrival to our office they will have their temperature taken.
- We will ask the patients NOT to bring family members with them into the office.
- We will ask the patient to bring their own mask or face covering. If you do not have your own mask, you will be provided with one. Our doctor and staff who will have direct patient contact will be masked.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.